The company is part of the “Digital Marketing Group”. The headquarters of the company is located in the UK. The company has an of its office located in the Pakistan too. The company is run by CEO Mr. A. Kamran who has worked in marketing for over 24 years as SEO Consultant. Over the past seven years it has been the business’s (“SEO Blackpool”) sole focus has been “SEO” and “Digital Marketing”. In a short span of time the company has become one of the top SEO consulting companies in this area. The work we do is “area focused”. With SEO Services we focus mainly on the off-page as well as on-page white-hat SEO methods. In the field of Digital Marketing, we offer separate for every one of the fields of digital marketing such as Social Media Marketing, PPC, Website Development, E-commerce and more.
Mr. Kamran, a who is not only the company CEO bust also a local SEO consultant in Blackpool, has played a crucial role in helping many local small businesses compete in the area. With his expertise in local SEO strategies, he has optimized clients’ online presence by refining Google My Business listings, creating engaging location-specific content, and building local backlinks. His dedication to understanding each business’s unique needs and implementing tailored solutions has enabled these small businesses to thrive and stand out in Blackpool’s competitive market.
Although the company (“SEO Blackpool”) is based in the UK however, we work with clients across the globe. Our clients mostly come from the UK and the USA as well as The UK. The firm belongs to a large organization (Digital Marketing Group). Under the direction under the company’s founder, Mr. Kamran (with a nick name as “Kam”), the group has been able to achieve many milestones within the field of digital marketing particularly in SEO. The Mr. Kamran, being one of the most renowned SEO Consultants Blackpool and the top SEO Expert in the UK and in charge of the group for a variety of SEO and digital marketing services, is also the team leader for most of the SEO projects.
A CERTIFIED SEO EXPERT IN THE UK
Unlike others, Mr. Kamran is a formally certified SEO consultant, with 11 certificates from Google and 5 from other organizations
Send a Quick Message to the CEO
Call Or WhatsApp the SEO Consultant Blackpool
Why Choose Mr. Kamran as Your SEO Consultant?
Well, our clients can answer this question better than us, but here we give you 4 reasons why you should choose Mr. Kamran as your SEO consultant.
More than 24 years’ experience is his expertise in marketing , as well as more than seven years of being the best SEO expert. In that time, he was in charge of numerous global and national projects while serving as the CEO of the company.
Kamran is more a gentleman than a businessman. Kamran considers the clients as friends. He believes that “once a client, always a client”. As in our company policy we don’t have clients in our business, rather, we form friends.
How many times have you been told about an accredited SEO consultant in Blackpool? The good news is that Mr. Kamran is not only an expert in SEO and digital marketing, but recognized as a legitimately certified expert by Google.
In “SEO Blackpool”, we adhere to the accepted norms in digital marketing. Being an ingenuous person Kamran is an innovator. Kamran is open to the possibility of experimenting with new methods in digital marketing.
Have questions about SEO consultants blackpool/UK? We have answers...
SEO consultants are responsible for planning, implementing and managing the overall SEO strategy of a business. They usually cover a wide range of functions, e.g., Web marketing, web analysis, planning content strategies, link building and keyword strategy. The duties and responsibilities of the SEO consultant are:
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy
- Work on optimizing organic search and maximizing ROI
- Conduct keyword research regularly
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Identify new opportunities
- Identify the most important SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click-through rate, bounce rate and other KPIs
- Generate and submit regular reports.
- Identify problems and gaps and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process optimization and productivity
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and digital marketing
The average SEO cost for small businesses is £30-50 per keyword or £100-500 for individual projects. Small businesses investing in SEO consultancy services can expect between £5-10 per hour. There are some different factors that can be used to determine the average cost of SEO services:
- The pricing model of an agency or consultant
- Agency or consultant experience
- According to the Goal of the SEO Campaign
- Required tools, software or resources
How to Hire an SEO Consultant?
If you're here, you probably need to hire or think you need an SEO expert for your business. You can also call them SEO specialists or SEO consultants, but whatever the SEO industry calls them, you need someone who can deliver SEO results. You can follow the 5 steps below to hire an SEO expert
- Understand the value of SEO for your business
- Look for someone with a proven track record
- Get to know them during a free introductory session
- Align your budget with your services
- Describe Your Expectations
What Does an SEO Consultant Do?
At a high level, an SEO consultant's job is to help businesses find their customers online. An SEO consultant is someone with specialized skills in the digital marketing industry. It requires a lot of planning, strategy, creativity and execution. If you are a business owner, hiring an SEO consultant can help your business as:
- They can help you improve your search engine ranking.
- They can help increase your organic traffic.
- An SEO consultant can improve the credibility of your business by boosting your online presence.
- They can help you build your customer loyalty.
You benefit from having SEO experts work on your website because they have the knowledge and experience to help you create the best campaign. Your campaign will deliver better results for your business because you have experts who know how to customize your campaign to improve it. Some of the benefits include:
- Save you time
- Save you money
- Experience with brands
- Better efficiency
- The security of your business
- Get more sales and income
Better search engine marketing can be vital in driving traffic to your website, which can lead to increased brand awareness and increased sales and profits. But why don't you have the time and how to improve your website's search engine ranking? These are the essential questions to ask before hiring a professional SEO consultant:
- Can I have a list of current and past clients?
- How do I rank in search engine optimization?
- Do you have experience improving local search results?
- How do you find success with your SEO campaigns?
- How often do we communicate?
- What are your compensation and payment terms?
Our social funpages
Visit our social media pages and become the part of our online community